How your orders are processed.
We are an ONLINE Shop
and we want our customers to know how your order is processed , delivered or collected should this be your request. Our website is our showroom. Some products can be viewed at some of our suppliers who do have showrooms. As our customers are from around the country we do provide as much detail as possible on products to save customers having to travel and try and view the product. Lets help you understand your order process.
- You have placed an order and you would like us to deliver ! We receive your order online and you will have requested the option for us to deliver. We will make sure that you receive our quotation for delivery to your address. This will be added to your invoice. You make payment. We arrange delivery with either our driver ( Gauteng area only ) or courier company.
- You have placed an order and would like self collection ! We receive your order online and you will have requested the option to collect your self. We will draw the stock from our warehouse in Kya Sands and or wholesale suppliers as per your order. All items of your order will be ready for collection at our collection address in Fourways. Address details are provided before collection. This is by appointment only.
Shipping and Delivery
A delivery time stated is an estimate only and shall not be considered a contractual obligation. Delivery charges are not included in orders generated on our website. You will have the option to ” collect your order from our stores
” in either GAUTENG or KWAZULU NATAL or to “request a quotation for delivery to your address “
- Courier companies do not always deliver to outlying and remote areas every day. They will deliver on certain days of the week. We will keep you updated every step of the way.
- No damage claims will be entertained unless reported to us within 24 hours of the goods being received and accepted.
- Any complaints as to the condition or count of goods must be made to Precision Fitness CC and can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late Deliveries – We or our carriers will always try to arrive on time, but will not be held responsible for late arrival due to unforeseen circumstance
- Short Deliveries & Damage To Packaging – When the delivering carrier brings your order you MUST count the pieces you receive & look for any damage to the packaging. It is noted on the carrier’s delivery note, the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier’s delivery note, you MUST note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging MUST be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out “delivered in good condition” from the carrier’s delivery note. It is very important to check your order. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order & that the packaging was in good condition. Any short delivery of boxes must be reported to Precision Fitness within 24 hours of signing. Neither Precision Fitness nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty.
Returns and Exchanges :
Our exchange and return policy is simple. Call 011 4658525 between 08:30 and 16:00 Monday through Friday, to make arrangements to send back the piece(s) you need to exchange or return. All returns and exchanges must be shipped back freight prepaid and must arrive in a new condition and in the original cartons/packaging.
Please contact us within 7 Days from the day you receive your goods in order to arrange an exchange / return. Refunds are issued via EFT and a 10% handling fee will apply to all refunds the cost of the shipping return will be for the customers cost and the refund will be made once the product has been inspected by our staff.
If the product is being returned because it was damaged or defective on delivery or it does not match the Order, we will arrange to collect the item and deliver the correct item as soon as possible. This will be at no cost to you.
If the product is being returned for any other reason, you may return the product within 10 (ten) business days of delivery but you will need to cover the cost of return delivery yourself. If you would like us to collect the product from you we will charge an admin/collection fee. The amount of the fee will depend on the area of collection and we will advise you of the exact amount at the time of arranging the collection.
We do not offer refunds or accept exchanges on orders for spare parts.
General and Pricing :
- Disclaimer. Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date. However, Precision Fitness cannot be held liable for mistakes or omissions.
- Prices are subject to change, as they are based on the international exchange rate. Should there be an increase in price of a product on the website at the time of your order we will notify you before your payment is made. You have the right to accept the price or cancel your order.
- Precision Fitness may not be held responsible for any injury incurred / caused by these products.
- All goods remain the property of Precision Fitness until payment has been received in full.
- Acceptance of the goods is also an acceptance of the conditions as above.
- Company information. Precision Fitness and Leisure cc is the trading name of Precision Fitness, and is a closed corporation incorporated in South Africa and registered under company number : 2007/030335/23.
- By use of this web site you agree to all terms and conditions as stated here in.