Bellabaci Body Cups
Give yourself a deep healing treatment in your own home. Bellabaci Body Cups are used to massage parts of your body that may be stiff, in pain, tense and knotted, or have damage such as stretch marks or spider veins.
The cups create a suction as you massage that stimulates your circulation, eliminates stagnation and increases your metabolism, having an effect on both your skin and your internal organs.
The Bellabaci cup massage breaks up waste products, stimulates your lymph and has a very relaxing and rejuvenating effect on your body and skin.
The cup needs to be used with a lubricant, and Bellabaci have developed some magical, organic healing potions aptly called Genie’s, that will help you tailor your cupping to your specific concerns.
- Medical grade silicone cups create a suction and massage your body
- 2 cups of different hardness, one softer than the other so you can choose for your needs at 5.5cm diameter and 6cm height
- Benefits many ailments from external skin damage, to stimulating internal circulation and relieving tension
- Treats tight and sore muscles and can improve headaches and migraines
- Improves stretch marks and scarring and promotes elasticity
- Promotes circulation and improves spider and varicose veins
- Helps break up fatty deposits such as cellulite.
- Breaks up muscle knots and tension, great for your back
- Eliminates stagnation and waste products, promotes lymphatic drainage
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Why not gift someone you love in your life with some Genie healing, along with some cups to kiss their body better?
The Bellabaci Cupping system works by using lubricant to facilitate the massage cup’s movement and has companion products that do just that. These are no ordinary lubricants though!
Bellabaci has developed potent naturally medicinal potions made with organic and wild crafted essential oils and homeopathic synergies that cover a range of needs, from pain management, to depression, to skin rejuvenation to cellulite – magical Genies in Bottles!
Simply massage the affected area for a few minutes a day, using one of the Bellabaci Genies as a lubricant for professional results.
What’s Difference Between Soft, Medium, & Hard Cups?
You’ll always want to start with soft cups to get your body used to massage cupping. Bellabaci cups are clear so you can see how much is being pulled into the cup. If you’re not sure whether your cup is soft or hard, give them a comparative squeeze.
- Soft Cups pull 4 cm.
- Medium Cups pull 7 cm.
- Hard Cups pull 10 cm.